Elasticsearch Principles[edit | edit source]
Elasticsearch Concepts[edit | edit source]
|AnalysisStrategy||Concept "Capture meaning with synonyms"
|AnalysisStrategy||Concept "Modeling specificity"
|Analyzer||Concept "Standard Analyzer"Grammar based tokenization based on the Unicode Text Segmentation algorithm|
|Analyzer||Concept "Simple Analyzer"
|Datatype||Concept "Keyword datatype"Index content without analyzing it such as status or zip codes typically used for filtering, sorting and aggregations. Keyword fields are only searchable by their exact value.
|Datatype||Concept "Text datatype"Index content analyzing it.
|FieldsContent-Analysis-Query-Combination||Configuration "Wikitext Search"Wikitext search allows for finding raw wikitext snippets.
|QueryType||Concept "full_text/query_string"The query_string query parses the input and splits text around operators. Each textual part is analyzed independently of each other.|
|QueryType||Concept "Full text queries > match_phrase (aka proximity)"|
|QueryType||Concept "Join: has_child and has_parent queries"|
|Relationship||Concept "Parent-Child Relationship"
Referring to Elasticsearch documentation[edit | edit source]
- Concept "_analyze" (https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/indices-analyze.html)
- Concept "_source" (https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/search-request-source-filtering.html)
- Concept "Join: has_child and has_parent queries" (https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/joining-queries.html)
- Concept "Parent-Child Relationship" (https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/parent-join.html)
- Concept "Simple Analyzer" (https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/analysis-simple-analyzer.html)
- Concept "Standard Analyzer" (https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/analysis-standard-analyzer.html)
- Feature "Autocomplete did-you-mean completion suggesters" (https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/search-suggesters.html)
- Feature "Search result highlighting" (https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/search-request-highlighting.html)
- Recipe "Aliasing" (https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/indices-add-alias.html)
- Recipe "Search for property tokens created by mutliple tokenizers" (https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/query-dsl-multi-match-query.html)
Entities keyworded Elasticsearch[edit source]
|Elasticsearch Terms||Mentioned In|