Recipe "Add draw.io diagrams hosted on Google Drive to a dataspects DSKMF Elastic index"
C181014135850Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In the Google Drive file list right-click a draw.io file to be added to the index
- Click Advanced in the lower right corner
- Next to "Private - Only you have access" click "Change..."
- Select "On - Public on the web"
- Open the draw.io file
- Select File > Embedd > HTML
- Select "Public URL of the diagram"
- Uncheck "Layers" and "Lightbox"
- Click "Create"
- Create a new Diagram page on SMW setting HasDrawIoURL to the revealed "https://drive.google.com/..."
IMPORTANT: Updates of the original draw.io file on Google Drive will be propagated to all locations where the HTML has been embedded!