Concept "Controlled, faceted, multilateral, asynchronous, bidirectional synchronisation of multiple SMWs (CFMABS)"
C180913155809Jump to navigation Jump to search
CFMABS Idea and Rationale
We want to share terminological and assertional content between SMWs like this:
- Multilateral (between more than 2 SMWs)
- Asynchronous (content exchange can happen at any time in any order)
- Bidirectional (no such thing as "master" SMWs)
in a way that is:
- supporting error recovery
Separation of concerns
- SMW content is smartly exported/imported to/from text files into/from a folder by the dataspects app.
- Smart means that the SMWs, folders and pages (wikitext and metadata) involved remember all the information necessary to implement above mentioned "conscient, repeatable/idempotent, reusable, reversible, comprehensible/logged, supporting error recovery".
- That folder is then put under version control.